Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
We love to celebrate holidays with our clients. Here are some ways your group can volunteer to help homeless veterans, families and individuals affected by the opioid epidemic, and individuals transitioning out of prison or jail feel appreciated by their community.
Current Opportunities and Ideas
Organize or help at a Summer Party for our clients. You can donate food, party, or game supplies
Organize or support a donation drive for school supplies so our clients' children have everything they need to be successful in the coming school year.
- Organize or volunteer at a Holiday/Christmas party for our clients and their loved ones.
- Coordinate or support a donation drive for gifts for our clients' children.
- Donate gift-wrapping supplies.
- Volunteer to help our clients wrap gifts for their children.
Spring/Easter (generally held the week after Easter)
- Organize or help at the party! The details vary depending on who/how many we have to help, but in the past we've had activities including face-painting, games, egg-hunts, and meals. We're always open to new ideas.
- Donate candy, plastic eggs, baskets, decorations, food, or other supplies for activities.
Other Holiday Parties
Have another holiday you'd like to celebrate with our clients? Contact Kirsten to share your idea: firstname.lastname@example.org; (317) 686-5807.
To get started, fill out this volunteer interest form, and our Community Engagement Coordinator will be in touch soon!
- Contact our Community Engagement Coordinator, Kirsten Bush, with other questions or ideas
- Phone: 317.686.5807
- Fax: 317.686.5807