Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
We love to celebrate holidays with our clients whenever we can. Here are some ways you can help:
- Organize or help at a Summer Party for our clients!
- Donate food, party, or game supplies.
- Organize or support a donation drive for school supplies so our clients' children have everything they need to be successful in the coming school year!
- Organize or volunteer at a Holiday/Christmas party for our clients and their loved ones.
- Coordinate or support a donation drive for gifts for our clients' children.
- Donate gift-wrapping supplies.
- Volunteer to help our clients wrap gifts for their children.
Spring/Easter (generally held the week after Easter):
- Organize or Help at the party! The details vary depending on who/how many we have to help, but in the past we've had activities including face-painting, games, egg-hunts, and meals. We're always open to new ideas!
- Donate candy, plastic eggs, baskets, decorations, food, or other supplies for activities.
Other Holiday Parties
- Have another holiday you'd like to celebrate with our clients? Contact Kirsten to share your idea: email@example.com; (317) 686-5807.
To get started, fill out this volunteer interest form, and our Community Engagement Coordinator will be in touch soon!
- Contact our Community Engagement Coordinator, Kirsten Bush, with other questions or ideas
- Phone: 317.686.5807
- Fax: 317.686.5807