No matter which kind of volunteer opportunity you choose—whether you mentor a client in need of a friend, offer your expertise, or help us raise funds—when you volunteer you foster positive change in our community, enrich your life and brighten the world of those you serve. Explore our current opportunities or tell us your ideas about how you can best contribute your unique skills and resources.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!
- For questions about volunteer and internship opportunities, contact Kirsten Bush, Community Engagement Coordinator
- Phone: 317-686-5807
Our volunteering opportunities
Opportunities for Groups
Group volunteer projects provide businesses, families, churches, youth groups and other organizations a fun, meaningful way to spend a day together making a difference. Because our programs are varied, so are our needs. Projects come in all shapes and sizes. Needs change frequently and we welcome new ideas, so it is always best to check with us as you develop your plans for a group volunteer project. Click below for great ideas for group projects.
- Prospective undergraduate interns and non-clinical graduate interns are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume to Kirsten Bush, Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate clinical interns are primarily selected by our Healing Families and Behavioral Health staff in coordination with local universities, namely IUPUI and University of Indianapolis.
- Please note that all interns must start the process to become an intern a month or more before their desired start date.
- Interns and on-going volunteers must submit to a fingerprint background check prior to starting their service.