Send your contact information and availability to Kirsten to see if there are open volunteer opportunities in your area.
In 2016, 6,696 hours of service were donated to us through individual and group volunteers, and we could always use more!
- Prospective undergraduate interns and non-clinical graduate interns are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume to Kirsten Bush, Community Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Graduate clinical interns are primarily selected by our Healing Families and Behavioral Health staff in coordination with local universities, namely IUPUI and University of Indianapolis.
- Please note that all interns must start the process to become an intern a month or more before their desired start date.
- All interns and on-going volunteers must submit to a fingerprint background check prior to starting their service.
Individual & Group Opportunities
- Apply now, or contact Kirsten Bush, Coordinator of Volunteer Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 249-8959. She will provide more details of available opportunities.
- If you're interested in hosting bible studies or Sunday services for our clients, contact Chaplain Kimberly Barlow at email@example.com or (317) 224-2613.
- We are certified by Service Enterprise.
Become a Mentor
Volunteers of America of Indiana provides volunteer mentors to parents and individuals who are transitioning out of the criminal justice system. We have individual and group mentor opportunities in Indianapolis and the surrounding area.
- For Volunteer and Internship Opportunity Inquiries Contact Kirsten Bush, Community Engagement Coordinator
- Phone: 317-249-8959