Volunteer Opportunities for Groups
The types of projects you can do depends on the size of your group and if you are able to donate supplies or funds for supplies for the project. We do have a small budget for volunteering projects, so you don't have to bring supplies. Here are some ideas:
- Throw a party/event for our clients! We love having special events for our clients—baby showers, birthday parties for children, game nights, spa nights, or holiday parties for our clients to celebrate throughout the year.
- Come do a group activity with our clients! Seeing that community members care means a lot to our clients. Groups can come do crafts together, play games, or something else!
- Bring and serve a special meal for one of our programs!
- Organize a service project to paint a facility, build a fence or any number of needed projects.
- Do some spring cleaning (painting, yardwork, repairs, etc.) at one or more of our programs during any time of the year.
- Organize or support a donation drive! Contact Kirsten for specific needs for our programs' clients.
- We have annual donation drives such as Operation Backpack in the summer for school supplies for our clients' children, and a Christmas Gift donation drive in the winter, but also have periodic donation drives for clients' baby showers, or other client needs.
- Organize a fundraiser! There are lots of simple ways you can help us get the community support we need to continue to deliver the services our clients need.
- Facebook fundraising—have friends give to your facebook fundraiser to celebrate your birthday, anniversary, or Race!
- Host an event at your home! We'd love to partner for creative ways we can fundraise together.
- garage sale, car wash, bake sale, benefit concert, etc.
- If you're interested in hosting bible studies or Sunday services for our clients, contact Chaplain Kimberly Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 224-2613.
- Contact our Community Engagement Coordinator, Kirsten Bush, with other questions or ideas
- Phone: 317.686.5807
- Fax: 317.686.5807